Sep 22, 2011

Weekly Task 2

student.mikkeliamk.fi Search Feedback
ASQ results (from 1 to 7, lower is better):
  1. Overall, I am satisfied with the ease of completing the task. 2/4
  2. Overall, I am satisfied with the amount of time it took to complete the task. 3/3
  3. Overall, I am satisfied with the support information when completing the task. 2/6
Total: 2.3/4.3


eBank's Web Site (pda.op.fi) Feedback
SUS results:
The red mark was chosen from 1 (stronlgly disagree) to 5 (stronlgy agree).
The blue mark is SUS.
  1. I think that I would like to use this system frequently 2/2 (1)
  2. I found the system unnecessarily complex 4/4 (1)
  3. I thought the system was easy to use 2/3 (1)
  4. I think that I would need the support of a technical person to be able to use this system 4/4 (1)
  5. I found the various functions in this system were well integrated 3/2 (2)
  6. I thought there was too much inconsistency in this system 5/3 (0)
  7. I would imagine that most people would learn to use this system very quickly 2/1 (1)
  8. I found the system very cumbersome to use 3/4 (2)
  9. I felt very confident using the system 2/2 (1)
  10. I needed to learn a lot of things before I could get going with this system 3/3 (2)
Total: 30 (12)
 
It is quite interesting, that we had the same total number of points. 
That means that lots of improvements can be made in this service.
  • Mistakes/bugs have to be fixed.
  • In the second task (buying some stuff, there was one not understandable field, called "Reference number". Its meaning has to be clearer.
  • GUI has to be more friendly and stylish, now it looks awful. Simple hyperlinks are in the past, they may distract simple users.
  • The navigation has to be seriously improved - it is very unusual and uncomfortable. We couldn't find how to buy stocks without help! 
Comparison of the SUS and ASQ methods
ASQ
  • Easier to fill in.
  • Less comparison statements.
  • More difficult to put a mark, too wide range from one to 7.
SUS
  • More complicated one to fill, needs more time to do that.
  • Easier to put a mark, not so wide range.
  • Some statements seemed a bit similar.
    Ilya Belyavskiy
    Evgeniy Boyko

      No comments:

      Post a Comment